Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EDM Blog

I looked at a few of my classmates blogs and really enjoyed reading the profiles. Some of the people I looked at I did not know and reading there profiles gave me an insite to their personalities. One one of the blogs I looked at this women had a picture of her daughter on there and I thought that was sweet.
I personally fell behind on my blogs. I finally caught up and realised I was not the only one who was behind. I was so caught up on other class assignments that I forgot about my blogs. I did like blogging even though I fell behind.
With blogging I learned about schools in another country and schools in the U.S. too. I liked looking up these different places. I reminds me that there are other places outside of Mobile, Al.
I am going to try and use a blog when I become a teacher. After all that is why Dr. Strange has us do this.
I noticed in some of the other blogs that some of the other students are more organised in their blogs than I am. I have an informal way of writing in my blogs as you can tell. Some of the other students had a more formal approach. I liked them all.

No comments: