Wednesday, December 3, 2008

EDM Podcasts

Well let me start this post off by saying that was so fun!! I was so nervous at first when Dr. Strange said we were going to do podcasts for the first time this year. After we started talking I forgot the microphone was even there. I really enjoyed them and hopefully I will do it again one day.
Now on to the topic. For this to be an experiment and most of us had never done this before I think we did good. The first two podcasts had trouble with the microphone. They were either too loud or too quiet and had to be fixed. Once that problem was resolved everything seemed smoother on the next ones.
Dr. Strange said next year he may do video podcasts and I think that will also be fun to do. The casual conversation in some of the pod casts seemed better to me because it felt more natural and less rehearsed. Some people went back and for asking and answereing questions and that seem more awkward to me. But in the end they more good and from this point they will start getting better.

No comments: